Friday, December 17, 2010

Concentrations numeros uno y dos


So, these are my first two concentration pieces. My focus is still the same, but I changed my approach. It's still the same theme of things being perceived as beautiful depending on how you look at it. I decided to explore death in nature as something beautiful. I am a little concerned on how well my pictures will correlate with each other, so that will be something that I need to spend time planning out. For my next work I think i want to do something with the snow. In literature winter is often a symbol for dying or suffering, so I want to try and incorporate that into my art.

1 comment:

  1. So far your works seem to clearly be about death or decay which is contrasted through the use of color to emphasize the focal point of the work. As you develop your works, keep those initial connections in mind and I think it will work out.

    ReplyDelete